Phone: (417) 451-5468 | Email:
July 27 – August 4, 2019
Zimmer Radio Alaska Package with Hassle Free Arrangements Includes:
Travel Host from Zimmer Radio & GalaxSea
Transportation from Joplin to Kansas City Airport
Airfare to Seattle (roundtrip)
(1) Night hotel accommodation in Seattle, with breakfast included
City Tour in Seattle before boarding your ship
Transportation in Seattle (airport to hotel, hotel to ship, ship to airport)
(7) Night cruise onboard Norwegian Cruise Lines – Norwegian Bliss
(1) Cruise Perk of your choice (see page 2)
Shipboard accommodations, meals, entertainment
Cruise Gratuities, and All Taxes & Fees
Alaska Cruise “Ports” Include:
Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay (cruising), Ketchikan, and Victoria, British Columbia.
Cruise fare includes room accommodations, most meals, entertainment. Coffee, water, milk, juice, and tea are complimentary. (1) Cruise Perk is available for you to selection from, see page (2) for more details on the “INCLUDED” Norwegian Cruise Perk.
Package prices are per person, with all of the components listed above.
Cruise Room Double Occupancy Triple Occupancy Quad Occupancy Single Rate
Inside Room $2,999 per person $2,399 per person $2,499 per person $4299
Oceanview $3,479 per person $2,999 per person $2,749 per person $5379
Midship Oceanview $3,579 per person
Balcony $3,899 per person $6499
Midship Balcony $3,999 per person $3,299 per person $3,059 per person
Mini Suite $4,269 per person $3,549 per person $3,169 per person
Items not included: Travel insurance; airline luggage fees; items of a personal nature; soda and alcoholic beverages outside the parameters of the beverage package; meals other than those included on the cruise; sightseeing tours during the cruise; luggage porterage gratuities at the airport and cruise terminals; passport fees; and specialty restaurant reservation fees onboard the ship. Norwegian reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement of up to $10 per guest, per day on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel exceeds $65USD per barrel. Passport is recommended on this trip
To join, complete the Reservation Form Click HERE or contact:
GalaxSea Cruises & Tours, 417-451-5468 or email@example.com
Zimmer Radio 2019 Alaska Cruise Itinerary
All times subject to change
Saturday, July 27, 2019 – Depart for Seattle
Official Flight information and overnight accommodations TBA
Sunday, 28, 2019 – Seattle City Tour & Cruise Departure
Official Times TBA
Cruise Itinerary – Norwegian Cruise Line, Norwegian Bliss
Day Port Arrive Depart
Sun 28 July Seattle, WA --- 4:00 PM
Mon 29 July Cruising --- ---
Tue 30 July Juneau, Alaska 2:30 PM 11:00 PM
Wed 31 July Skagway, Alaska 7:00 AM 8:15 PM
Thur 1 Aug Glacier Bay (cruising) --- ---
Fri 2 Aug Ketchikan 6:00 AM 1:00 PM
Sat 3 Aug Victoria, BC, Canada 7:30 PM 11:59 PM
Sun 4 Aug Seattle, WA 6:00 AM
Sunday, August 4, 2017 – Return home (Flight times TBA)
INCLUDED Norwegian Cruise Perk – You get to choose (1) of the following per room:
· Ultimate Beverage Package (1st & 2nd guests in room only). Enjoy a wide selection of soft drinks, beers, wine, and cocktails by the glass (up to $15 per drink) during your entire cruise.
· $50 Per Port Shore Excursion Credit. This credit is applied to shore excursion purchases made thru Norwegian. The credit is $50 total for each port of call that you purchase an excursion. Estimated maximum value is $200 per room, based on you selecting (1) excursion in each port of: Skagway; Juneau; Ketchikan; and Victoria.
· Ultimate Dining Package (1st & 2nd guests in room only): This gives you (4) specialty dining choices during the cruise. Estimated value $89 per person.
· Internet Package. Provides unlimited internet access during the cruise (1 device login). Estimated value is $105.
· $75 Onboard Credit. This provides each room a $75 credit in your onboard spending account.
Norwegian Freestyle Cruising: Norwegian Cruise Line has a Freestyle Cruising concept, which allows you to enjoy this magnificent ship and its many dining and entertainment options at your discretion. Specifically onboard the Norwegian Bliss, you will be able to eat whenever, and with whomever you wish. There are 19 food/dining venues; (4) of these are included, the remaining choices have some additional charges to dine there. These alternative restaurant charges are added to your onboard room accounts. The four regular restaurants do not have any additional charges. Most restaurants will accept reservations in advance, some will not. Room service is also available and offers most items free of charge; however there may be a delivery charge for room service.
Prior to your cruise we will provide more details about the food, dining, and entertainment experience onboard the ship, which will help you be better prepared for your Freestyle Cruise Experience. Plus we will help you with making any needed reservations.
For more information Click HERE
For RESERVATION FORM Click HERE